Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Junk in the Trunk

Pickup trucks evoke a certain image for most people - dusty roads, farm fields, and old men in cowboy hats may all come to mind.

Although I live in a small city, on a blacktop road, don't even own a cowboy hat, and am certainly not an old man, I too drive a pickup truck. Affectionately named the "Danger Ranger" or if you're on a first name basis "White Lightening," my truck has been the handiest vehicle I've owned. A friend and I were briefly talking today about the stuff I carry around in the back and I realized just how handy it really is! Over the past month I've filled the back with a load of finished compost, plenty of weeds for the compost, two bushels of apples, two dozen pumpkins, and assorted tools. We decided what you carry around can say a lot about you, so with that in mind...... What junk is in your trunk??


My most recent adventures in the Danger Ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment